Meet Cindy Nemser - art critic, theatre critic, novelist, humorist, journalist, and ardent feminist.

About Me

Email

Facebook

Thursday, May 17, 2007

2:25 PM Posted by Cindy Nemser No comments
Dear Cindy,
Thank you for your persistence and your firebranding. I will now lay Judy Chicago to rest in our discourse. We probably agree far more than we disagree but I love the fact that you hold your course and speak your mind. I helped to curate a small feminist show in a small gallery in Park Slope. It lasts for only for four days (and unfortunately the opening falls on the day of your talk, which I will be unable to attend) and I would love it if you came by sometime and let me know what you think of the work. We are at 440 gallery, 440 6th Avenue between 9th and 10th Streets. We are open thursday &Friday from 4 - 7 PM and Sat & SUn from 12 Noon -6 pm.

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

Brova for you. I get to your show. The more women's art on display the better,

Best wishes

Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment